Are you still have trouble with your pets’ hair? Try iMounTEK Dual-side Pet Grooming Rake! Its sharp stainless steel edge also makes it effectively remove tangles and knots and help thin out the undercoat without damaging the topcoat. While the blunted tooth tips of deshedding edge prevents discomfort and skin irritation to pets. It can effective to deal with pets’ hair coarse, long, curly, wiry or thick matted coats. Its lightweight Non-Slip grip handle for comfortable holding and stability and the eyelet on the bottom of grooming tool makes it easy to hang it on, which give your pet comfortable experience.
- Pet Grooming Rake For Dogs & Cats: iMouTEK dual sided pet grooming comb has a different number of teeth on each side. Use the lower density side as a dematting rake for stubborn matts and tangles. Then the higher density side as a detangler, deshedding tool, or undercoat rake for faster results thinning and to control shedding.
- No Scratch & No Pain: The versatile dual sided pet grooming rake has a different number of teeth on each side, suitable for different grooming purposes, 16 precision teeth provides gentle and precise dematting for dogs or cats. Sharp but fine rounded teeth doesn't scratch the skin unlike other pointed edge tools. Allowing you easily and safely remove mats, tangles, knots, loose hair without irritation or scratching.
- Ergonomic Design & Durable: Made of high-quality TPR material and anti-rust stainless steel blades, sturdy and durable construction will last for a long time. Ergonomically designed non-slip rubber handle provides a good sense of grip for a soft and ensures a smooth pet hair grooming experience. Your dog will thank you for that!
- Effectively Avoid Your House Full Of Dog Hair: Simple 5 minute brushing will remove tons of unnecessary dead undercoat from your furry friend. Keep your pet clean and healthy by removing tangles, mats, loose hair and dirt.
- Care Your Furry Friends: Regularly groom your pet’s hair with iMounTEK Pet Grooming Tool to relaxed your dog and becomes a special time that you can both share. A coat free of mats, burrs & tangles and skin free of fleas and ticks are comfortable to your pet. The hole on the bottom of pet grooming rake makes it easy to hang it on.
- We recommend removing the hair knots and tangles before grooming your pet hair.
- Please gently comb the mats and control your strength. Pressing or treating pet skin violently can cause skin inflammation.
- Please clean it promptly after each use and keep it properly.
- Avoid cleaning it with water directly to preserve the blade.
- Dog dematting comb Do not use for other purpose except for pets.
- Dog rake brush keep beyond Do not children touch.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.